Ernie Nickole was the first president of the North Shore Chapter of the Massachusetts Auto Body Association.
- Member AASP-MA – The Local Industry associations that are dedicated to improving our industry for the consumer goodWork featured in magazines such as Car & Driver, Automobile, Super Chevy, Road & Track
- National recognition for Hot Rods built, as well as NCRS rated Corvettes
- Paint work performed for Jeff Bridges in the movie “Blown Away”
- Sculpted carbon fiber Corvette for BF Goodrich through Callaway Motors – a Le Mans racing vehicle Nickole Auto Body 819 Broadway Saugus, MA 01906
- Helped introduce I-Car training to Massachusetts by being a training center to educate the insurance industry, as well as other body shops in doing proper repairs
- Charter member of the Route One Business Association (Chamber of Commerce)
Volunteer for over 2 years to the Office of Technical Assistance, a part of the EPA, OSHA, DEQE Division of Standards to create a manual for the auto body industry for creating an environmentally friendly auto body shop and safe work environment for employees